Auctioneerist Charity Auctions supplies a unique approach to nonprofit organizations or those looking to raise funds for their cause with our exclusive specialty in benefit and charity auction services. Our passion and commitment to assisting those looking to spread awareness and earn revenue is what we do at Auctioneerist Charity Auctions. We offer a wide range of charity auctions to make your event fun, memorable and successful. Our resources can ensure your benefit auction has the fundamentals of entertainment, amusement, and financial gain to inspire the crowds to be generous and interested in your group’s future events. Our award winning auctioneer has the experience, training and natural skills to invoke an exciting and competitive atmosphere. With Auctioneerist Charity Auctions support staff assisting you in every step of your charity auction event, it will truly be victorious.
Charity Auction Fundraising Gala Dinner Event Planning Programs
Among the many forums Auctioneerist Charity Auctions provides for your benefit auction event is our charity auction fundraising gala. There are a great number of people who love to donate generously to people and organizations, particularly in subject matters personal to them in some way, others adore having a valid excuse to get dressed up for a black tie event. With your charity auction fundraising gala, and you have combined these two appealing activities. Galas are ideal for encouraging bidders to donate as well as have some enjoyable socializing. Whether you opt for a silent auction or a live interactive auction, your event will still have timeless elegance a gala provides. Champagne, cocktails, and hors d’oeuvres are a traditional favorite among the attendees and with the right music, lighting, and entertainment; your fundraising efforts will be rewarded.
Checklist for Attending a Black Tie & Evening Gown Attire Charity Auction Fundraising Gala
For charity auction fundraising gala first time attendees, we at Auctioneerist Charity Auctions, headquartered in San Diego, California would like to comprise a short list of what you need to know.
1. Safe Transportation. Charity auction galas are a great place to donate time and money to charity groups and nonprofit organizations. But in most cases, the gala events are well supplied in cocktails. Getting to the function is not hard, but ensuring you get home safely after alcohol consumption is. Arrive in style with a chauffeured luxury vehicle service, uber, or just a plain taxi. Carpooling with a designated driver is also ideal, we just want everyone one to head home safe.
2. Networking. Not only are these events a solid opportunity to socialize, but they are also a perfect setting to meet like-minded people and network. Making friends is never a bad thing, especially if friends can assist in your cause.
3. Black Tie & Evening Gown Attire. Remember you are going to a gala benefit auction event. A black tie affair where the crowd is expected to be dressed appropriately and you want to make sure you are as well.
4. Don’t Exceed Your Limitations. This event is designed to be fun, but still classy, do not exceed the two drink maximum. You will want your wits about you; not only to get home safely but also ensure you do not over bid past your financial budget.
5. Give Generously. You are attending a benefit auction fundraising gala. The group you came to support is in need of funding. Be prepared to bid on some items. If nothing is appealing to you personally, they can make great gifts to loved ones. You can also simply ask the host about making donations. Do not exceed your budget, but keep in mind the purpose of the event.
Charity Benefit Fundraising Gala Black Tie & Evening Gown Event Planning Programs in Huntington Beach, San Diego, Los Angeles, the High Desert & Southern California
If you are looking to increase your nonprofit or small group’s revenue, call Auctioneerist Charity Auctions to discuss our charity auction fundraising gala event planning services!